Innovation & Solutions Stage
Developed in Partnership with:
Open to all attendees, this 5,600-square foot pavilion—prominently placed on the exhibit floor—will showcase leading-edge building technologies, materials, systems and design.
► A program stage for presentations from top experts on building sciences, trends and technologies.
Here’s who’s speaking. See the full program schedule by day.
- Sam Rashkin, architect and pioneer of high-performance housing
- Helena Lidelöw, CTO of Volumetric Building Companies
- Stacy Smedley, executive director of Building Transparency
- Greg Leung, CEO of Connect Homes
- C.R. Herro, EVP of Operations, bettr homes
- Bill Rectanus, COO of Thrive Home Builders
- Teri Slavik-Tsuyuki, tst ink, author of America At Home Study
- Rian Steffens, Head of Builder Channel & Strategic Partnerships, Ring
- Jake Medcalf, founder of Firm Foundation Community Housing
- Sara Gutterman, CEO of Green Builder Media
- Arch Rao, founder & CEO of SPAN
- Hal Hinkle, CEO of BamCore
- Iman Novin, founder of ProforMap
- Anja Seng, Senior Research Analyst, New Home Trends Institute
- William Ramsey, AIA, Principal, KTGY
- Brad Wills, Director of Strategic Customers & Programs, Schneider Electric
- Dan Ross, VP of Sales, Savant Power
► Solutions Showcase, a walk-through display of technologies creatively applied to solve real-world builder challenges
► A sleek, modular display home from Connect Homes – built at a fraction of the cost and waste of site-built alternatives
► Two digital Idea Home Tours developed in partnership with Pro Builder Media
For more information on the Innovation & Solutions Stage and how to get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.