National Buyers Circle
Monday & Tuesday, May 22-23
Westin Anaheim Resort
No other event gathers the top buying teams like the National Buyers Circle.
This day-and-a-half, invitation-only program connects the largest homebuilders in America with a select group of leading manufacturers in a series of private meetings and events.
Through our exclusive partnership with Leading Builders of America – the 20 largest homebuilders in the country – the National Buyers Circle delivers these national buying teams plus other high-volume builders in a concentrated and powerful format.
NBC Advisory Committee
To ensure that our buyer program is the gold standard in the industry, the National Buyers Circle receives critical input and advice from a prestigious group of buyers in the selection of participants. Our sincere thanks to this year’s advisory committee.
Tony Callahan, VP National Purchasing,
Royal Erickson, VP of National Accounts,
TRI Pointe Homes
Kellee Hansen, National Purchasing Director,
Jeff Lear, VP Strategic Sourcing,
Melissa McGhee, VP, National Supply Chain & Strategic Sourcing, KB Home
Jim Moore, VP, SVP of Operations,
John Schiegg, VP, Supply Chain Services,
David Weekley Homes
Philip Squires, Corporate VP of Procurement,
Mattamy Homes US
National Buyers Circle Benefits
- Day & a half format. Monday, May 22nd & Tuesday, May 23rd
- Participation for 2 representatives from your company
- Scheduled private meetings and networking opportunities at a four diamond hotel with top buying teams from Leading Builders of America and other high-volume builders
- 20 - 25 guaranteed meetings with tough to reach decision makers
- Build new relationships at planned events and private events (Includes rooftop reception, breakfast, & lunch)
- Attend the Leader-to-Leader Chairman’s Reception Monday evening
If you are a market leader and would like to apply for one of our 25 NBC manufacturer opportunities, please download one of our National Buyers Circle program overview sheets to complete an application.
2023 Exhibitor Application | Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer Application
Questions: Ann Bivens, Exhibits Director, at email@example.com or Sarah Sherwood, Exhibits Sales & Services Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
All manufacturers will complete an application and selection will be by the Advisory Committee. Deadline for applications is February 17th, 2023.