Become a Speaker
The PCBC 2018 Call for Proposals is Closed
We invite you to submit your proposals for programming that will challenge, equip and inspire our industry in the year ahead. Our attendees are seeking deeper, open, and honest conversation at a high level with cross-departmental focus.
Instructions for submitting proposals:
- Proposals are due by Friday, October 27th at 5:00pm (PST).
- Please read the PCBC CFP Guidelines.
- Prepare your proposal in advance by reviewing the PCBC CFP Questions.
- Proposals designed to promote products or services will not be considered.
- After reviewing the documents above, please start your proposal by clicking below.
Proposals are due by 5:00pm PST on Friday, October 27th. Priority will be given to topics that have not been previously presented at other industry conferences. You will be notified by mid-December whether or not your proposal has been accepted by the Program Committee.
We look forward to hearing from you.
2018 Program Themes
The PCBC Program Committee is most interested in proposals addressing the categories listed below, which have been identfied as overarching themes for the 2018 conference. Above all, emphasize innovation as a means of overcoming today’s tougher market conditions — innovation in the form of design, community planning, building science, research, streamlining efficiencies, or any other aspect of the homebuilding business.