The Parade of Products—or what we like to call POP @ PCBC—is an awards program designed to honor outstanding achievements in innovation and new product development.
POP @ PCBC is open to all 2018 exhibitors, the entry process is easy and free, and winning entries receive special recognition before, and during the show.
Entries are limited to product that have been on the market less than 18 months. If your product is not yet on the market, then it should be commercially available by the fall. Also, each exhibitor has a one entry limit.
2018 Winners Announced
Nine award winners were chosen for 2018 by a panel of industry judges and were rated according to solution base, innovation, practical application and design.
See the winners in our online gallery here!
- Recognition on our special POP @ PCBC kiosk
- Additional exhibit floor exposure including distinct signage
- Publicity prior to the show through on-line and social media platforms
- Recognition as a POP @ PCBC winner on PCBC.com and in pre-show marketing materials
- Recognition as a POP @ PCBC winner in Exhibit Floor marketing materials during the show
- Possible inclusion in the pre-show issue of Professional Builder Magazine*
* As a partner publication of PCBC, Professional Builder will feature a showcase of selected POP @ PCBC award winners. PCBC exercises no control over editorial content and coverage of winning products is not guaranteed.
Meet the Judges
A jury comprised of expert engineers, designers, product curators, and architects will select winning products based on innovation, practical application and how well each accomplishes the solution for which it was designed.
2018 POP Judges:
Robert Broad, Taylor Morrison, VP of Business Optimization
Steve Easley, Owner/Principal, Steve Easley & Associates
Bryce Hall, Principal, KEPHART
Walter Hughes, Vice President, Humphreys & Partners Architects, L.P.
Robin Koenemann, Senior Vice President Operations, The New Home Company
Patrick Polk, Purchasing Manager (National), MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes
Robert Raymer, Senior Engineer/Technical Director, CA Building Industry Association
Donald Ruthroff, Principal - Senior Architect, Dahlin Group