Tuesday: Pre-Conference Events
Held in smaller, interactive settings, Tuesday’s pre-conference events provide deep, hands-on learning—a more focused experience before the crowds arrive and the show kicks off on Wednesday. A separate ticket is required, and seating will be limited, so register early to ensure your spot.
Search Education & Events
A popular staple at PCBC, workshops offer an in-depth study of topics critical to your company’s success. With a longer format than standard sessions, you’ll have plenty of time to work through practical applications and case studies of the information presented. And in a smaller, classroom setting, they’re ideal for interaction and detailed note-taking.
1. Builder Bootcamp: A Clinic for Builders, Project Managers and Field Personnel
2. How to Design and Build High Performance Walls and Roofs
3. A Paradigm Shift: Looking at Quality as an Investment Rather than a Cost of Doing Business
4. Reducing Friction for Green Multifamily Buildings
5. Healthy Building is the New Standard in Sustainability
Ticket Required: $95-$195 each
From top sellers in the South Bay, to the successful Sage in Livermore and Multifamily & mixed-use developments along El Camino Real, the San Francisco Bay Area provides vibrant examples of diverse housing product. These daylong, docent-led tours offer a great way to explore the area's housing.
You'll gain ideas and inspiration from architecture and land planning.
1. South Bay Sellers – New Housing for Silicon Valley’s Workforce
2. The Transformation and Inner Workings of the Sage Community
3. How Innovative Design Influences Entitlements on El Camino Real
Ticket Required: $135 each