National Buyers Circle
The National Buyers Circle (NBC) connects top national manufacturers with executive purchasing professionals from America’s 21 largest homebuilding companies.
Now in its seventh year, NBC is unique to PCBC through our exclusive partnership with the Leading Builders of America. An invitation-only event, NBC takes place one day prior to the opening of PCBC. National buyers in attendance are given full access to PCBC and remain active on the exhibit floor during both days of the show.
Buying teams from 16 of the 21 member companies in the Leading Builders of America will participate and meet to identify new opportunities and solidify relationships.
National Buyers Circle is a one-of-a-kind event in the industry considering the amount of big builders in one room, at the same time. It would take months or more than a year to meet with all of them individually given schedule coordination and travel.
Paul Ehmke, Director of Builder Development, Schlage Lock Company
2020 NBC Advisory Committee
- Tony Callahan, VP National Purchasing, Shea Homes
- Austin Eaves, Sr. VP of Purchasing & Estimating, Perry Homes
- Kellee Hansen, National PurchasingManager, Lennar
- John Schiegg, Director of Supply Chain Services, David Weekley Homes
- Carol Thompson, Director - Strategic Sourcing, Taylor Morrison
- Kevin Wilson, Vice President Purchasing & National Accounts, TriPointe Group
As we head into our eigth year, we are continuing our criteria that was implemented at the 2017 event for participation from our manufacturers:
- Participants must be a 2020 exhibitor
- If a company has participated for three consecutive years, they'll be asked to “sit out” a year to allow other interested companies an opportunity. (But, companies who "sit out" may participate during the following year.)
- Requests from 2020 exhibitors who are new to NBC will be presented to the Key Buyers Advisory Group, who has approval over the participant list
Interested in the National Buyers Circle?
For more information and to inquire about participation in the National Buyers Circle, please contact Ann Bivens, Exhibits Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 325-9300 x 326
Boise Cascade Company
FX Cabinets Warehouse
GE Appliances, a Haier company
Schlage Lock Company
Sub-Zero Group, Inc.
The Sherwin Williams Company
David Weekley Homes
K.Hovnanian Companies, LLC
MDC Holdings / Richmond American Homes
TRI Pointe Group, Inc.