National Buyers Circle
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
The National Buyers Circle (NBC) connects top national manufacturers with executive purchasing professionals from America’s 20 largest homebuilding companies.
Now in its seventh year, NBC is unique to PCBC through our exclusive partnership with the Leading Builders of America. An invitation-only event, NBC takes place one day prior to the opening of PCBC. National buyers in attendance are given full access to PCBC and remain active on the exhibit floor during both days of the show.
Buying teams from 14 of the 20 member companies in the Leading Builders of America will participate and meet to identify new opportunities and solidify relationships.
National Buyers Circle is a one-of-a-kind event in the industry considering the amount of big builders in one room, at the same time. It would take months or more than a year to meet with all of them individually given schedule coordination and travel.
Paul Ehmke, Director of Builder Development, Schlage Lock Company
2018 NBC Advisory Committee
- Troy DeGraff, Corporate Director of Operations & Supply Chain, Woodside Homes
- Royal Erickson, Director of National Strategic Sourcing, Meritage Homes
- Kellee Hansen, National PurchasingManager, Lennar
- Patrick Polk, National Purchasing, MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes
- Carol Thompson, Director - Strategic Sourcing, Taylor Morrison
- Kevin Wilson, VP Purchasing & National Accounts, TRI Pointe Group, Inc.
As we head into our seventh year, we are continuing our criteria that was implemented at the 2017 event for participation from our manufacturers:
- Participants must be a 2019 exhibitor
- If a company has participated for three consecutive years, they'll be asked to “sit out” a year to allow other interested companies an opportunity. (But, companies who "sit out" may participate during the following year.)
- Requests from 2019 exhibitors who are new to NBC will be presented to the Key Buyers Advisory Group, who has approval over the participant list
For help comparing the benefits and differences between PCBC's two different buyers programs--the Key Buyers Club and the National Buyers Circle--download our Buyers Program Overview sheet, which outlines the benefits of each event.
Interested in the National Buyers Circle?
For more information and to inquire about participation in the National Buyers Circle, please contact Ann Bivens, Director of Exhibits, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 325-9300 x 326
|84 Lumber Company
Allura Fiber Cement Siding
Brilliant Home Technology
Delta Faucet Company
Huber Engineered Woods
LP Building Products
Schlage Lock Company, LLC
The Sherwin Williams Company
David Weekley Homes
K. Hovnanian Homes
MDC Holdings/Richmond American Homes
M/I Homes, Inc.
The New Home Company
Toll Brothers Inc.
Tri Pointe Group, Inc.