Conference and Keynote
PCBC creates an experience that's considered among the best in the housing industry. And for PCBC 2023, we're presenting 2 days of education on Build to Rent, Construction & Operations, Design Trends, Management & Consumer Insights,Technology & Automation and more. These strategic and high-level education tracks, plus world-class keynotes and exciting networking events, are designed to elevate the industry’s dialogue and explore new perspectives. Focused on best-practice case studies and game-changing ideas and innovation, PCBC’s education is led by a faculty of housing’s most respected thinkers and practitioners.
Conference and Keynote Sponsor Benefits:
- Conference registration for two (2) company representatives, which includes access to all education sessions and the Keynotes on Wednesday, May 24 & Thursday, May 25, 2023 (does not include ticketed events)
- One 30-45 second video to be played in all session rooms, on both Wednesday, May 24 & Thursday, May 25, 2023
(Video to be submitted to PCBC for pre-approval by deadline. Video’s exact scheduled time is at PCBC’s discretion.)
- Opportunity to provide either pens or notebooks for the PCBC Conference
- (Choice of item is first-come-first served and must be pre-approved by PCBC. Item must be shipped to PCBC by the deadline to be distributed.)
- Recognition as Keynote sponsor on Wednesday, May 24 and Thursday, May 25, including logo on event signage, title slides and webpage relative to the Thursday Keynote
- List of all pre-registered PCBC Conference attendees (name, company, title, city, state only) to be received one time
- Logo recognition on PCBC Conference event signage
- Logo recognition on PCBC Conference title slides
- Logo recognition on webpage relative to the PCBC Conference
- Logo recognition in the PCBC Show App
- First right of refusal for PCBC 2024
For more information on purchasing sponsorship opportunities, contact Ann Bivens at email@example.com or Sarah Sherwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.