Catalyzing Innovation: 2023 Ivory Prize Presentation
Wednesday, May 24, 12:30—1:30pm
Open to all attendees
PCBC is excited to debut this new event in partnership with Ivory Innovations. The Ivory Prize is an annual award recognizing ambitious, feasible and scalable solutions to housing affordability. The program will introduce this year’s winners — across categories of construction and design, finance, and public policy — as well as share trends and takeaways from the past five years of advances in technology and applied creativity.
Meet the top 10 finalists — with winners announced at the program.
- Kent Colton, President of K. Colton LLC and former Senior Scholar at the Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies
- Dejan Eskic, Senior Research Fellow, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Abby Ivory, Managing Director, Ivory Innovations
- Clark Ivory, Chief Executive Officer, Ivory Homes
- Jenna Louie, Director of Strategy & Operations, Ivory Innovations
- Plus 2023 Ivory Prize winners to be announced
Ivory Innovations is a nonprofit organization dedicated to catalyzing innovative solutions in housing affordability. Housed at the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah, they promote the most compelling ideas in housing by convening industry experts, inspiring students, finding and supporting the best innovators, and putting new solutions into practice.