Ocala, Fla. — June 12, 2018 — ClosetMaid® LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Griffon Corporation (NYSE:GFF), announced it will showcase the new MasterSuite® 27th Avenue Collection and enhancements to ExpressShelf™ at PCBC 2018 in San Francisco, CA, June 27-28.
Visit ClosetMaid at Booth #1159.
ClosetMaid will feature MasterSuite 27th Avenue, an expanded selection of finishes and hardware for even the most ambitious of high-end projects. Three subtle woodgrains, Washed White, Natural Blonde, and Modern Gray, are elegantly embossed to provide a tactile experience. New solid finishes, Timeless Taupe and Clean Slate, have a matte appearance that is sleek and soft to the touch. The interchangeable finishes, three complementary door and drawer front styles and a full variety of upscale designer hardware create seamless transitions between personal styles and architectural elements. MasterSuite 27th Avenue, available to the market as of June 11, 2018, offers the design upgrades desired by consumers, architects, and builders alike.
MasterSuite is a high-end closet and storage system made from industrial grade engineered wood with a highly durable melamine finish, and solid wood drawers. The system provides near limitless configurations of shelving, cabinets, drawers, hang rods and other accessories to accommodate any space in the home.
ClosetMaid will also display additions ExpressShelf with new premium ventilated wood shelving and recently released program enhancements — including new hardware options enabling full walk-in and wall-to-open shelving configurations, continuous slide corner solutions, and extended shelf applications.
ExpressShelf is a design and build, pre-finished shelf and rod system, and is now one of ClosetMaid’s most sought-after products. With its attractive and intelligent patented hardware, ExpressShelf installs quickly and easily with basic tools and eliminates the need for ladders, caulking, and painting. These features allow increased time efficiency while maintaining consistent quality, fit, and design.
For additional information, visit www.closetmaidpro.com or call 1-800-221-0641.
ClosetMaid, founded in 1965, is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of closet organization, home storage, and garage storage products, and sells to some of the largest home center retail chains, mass merchandisers, and direct-to-builder professional installers. Headquartered in Ocala, FL, ClosetMaid designs, manufactures and sells a comprehensive portfolio of wire and laminated shelving, containers, storage cabinets and other closet and home organization accessories.
About Griffon Corporation
Griffon is a diversified management and holding company that conducts business through wholly owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. In order to further diversify, Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital.
Headquartered in New York, N.Y., the Company was founded in 1959 and is incorporated in Delaware. Griffon is listed on the New York Stock Exchanges and trades under the symbol GFF.
Griffon currently conducts its operations through two reportable segments:
- Home & Building Products consists of three companies, The AMES Companies, Inc. (“AMES”), Clopay Building Products Company, Inc. (“CBP”) and ClosetMaid LLC (ClosetMaid)
- AMES, founded in 1774, is the leading U.S. manufacturer and a global provider of long-handled tools and landscaping products for homeowners and professionals.
- CBP, since 1964, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential and commercial garage doors and sells to professional dealers and some of the largest home center retail chains in North America.
- ClosetMaid, founded in 1965, is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of closet organization, home storage, and garage storage products, and sells to some of the largest home center retail chains, mass merchandisers, and direct-to-builder professional installers.
- Telephonics Corporation, founded in 1933, is recognized globally as a leading provider of highly sophisticated intelligence, surveillance and communications solutions for defense, aerospace and commercial customers.
For more information on Griffon and its operating subsidiaries, please see the Company’s website at www.griffon.com