Stuc-O-Flex “RUBBER” Stucco Finish
STUC-O-FLEX® Finishes offer EXTREME CRACK BRIDGING abilities to enhance envelope integrity and mitigate water penetration issues. This durable, color integrated protective membrane resists fading, dirt pick-up, mold growth, and lasts for decades. Stuc-O-Flex International, Inc. created this “Breathable Elastomeric Acrylic Finish” back in 1986. Over 10,000 colors in four distinct aggregate choices from the heaviest southwest stucco to the most contemporary plaster finish – With 30 years of history, in 20 countries, covering over 500 million feet. Nothing bridges cracks in stucco like Stuc-O-Flex.
• Google / YouTube “RUBBER STUCCO FINISH” for an educational video
Maximum Crack Coverage & Bridging Abilities
Breathable (WVT) = 13 Perms Average
Calcium - Marble Aggregates (Prevents Rust)
No Silica Sand
Coating Integrity - Exceeds 30 Year Exposure
Comprehensive ASTM Third Party Testing
America's First Elastomeric Acrylic Finish
500 Million Feet in Service World Wide
Equally Effective Regardless of Climate
(-70°F to 180°F)
Class A Fire Rated
New Construction, Retrofit or Repair
Stuc-O-Flex Product Features
1. Stuc-O-Flex is a water-based material - easy clean up while wet with soap and water.
2. Stuc-O-Flex is safe, similar to water base latex paint.
3. Stuc-O-Flex is class "A" fire rated - will not propagate flame / fire.
4. Stuc-O-Flex is comprised of "100% Acrylic" polymer - best exterior performance.
5. Stuc-O-Flex is manufactured in the United States of America.
6. Easy to apply by trowel, or appropriate spray equipment.
7. Stuc-O-Flex is available in twenty (20) standard colors; over 10,000 computer generated special colors.
8. Uses include renovation, repair and new construction.
9. Washability - Cured Stuc-O-Flex can be cleaned with hot water and soap or appropriate pressure washing.
10. Stuc-O-Flex is chemical resistant against mineral spirits, paint thinner, muratic acid, etc...
11. Stuc-O-Flex can be painted with an acrylic latex paint or Stuc-O-Flex Renew at a later point in time to change the color if desired. Designs can also be painted over Stuc-O-Flex after drying.
12. Applications to most common construction surfaces.
13. Provides a noise reduction coefficient reducing decibel levels when applied to interior walls including restaurants, movie theaters, shopping centers, office buildings, etc...
14. Minimum maintenance required after installation - Wash walls with appropriate power washer or by hand as required.
15. Outstanding color consistency & color retention.
16. Competitively priced.
17. Unlimited textures opportunities in four different sized aggregate choices.
18. Outstanding quality control and consistency in Stuc-O-Flex production.
19. Building code compliant.
20. Stuc-O-Flex is a breathable membrane- 10 -14 perms average (H2O vapor transmission).
21. Stuc-O-Flex can be either field applied or prefabricated (panelized).
22. Dries in 12 - 24 hours, complete cure in approximately 2 weeks.
23. Provides outstanding hiding power against shadowing from substrate below.
24. Outstanding resistance to environmental impact: freeze - thaw cycles, salt spray, wind driven rain, abrasion & chemical resistance, color retention, UV radiation.
25. A preservative system in the Stuc-O-Flex Finish resists mold & mildew growth.