Innovative Product Awards
The Innovative Product Awards is an awards program designed to honor outstanding achievements in innovation and new product development.
The Innovative Product Awards is open to all 2019 exhibitors, the entry process is easy and free, and winning entries receive special recognition before, and during the show.
Entries are limited to product that have been on the market less than 18 months. If your product is not yet on the market, then it should be commercially available by the fall. Also, each exhibitor has a one entry limit.
Entries open in February 2019 and close in March. Return to this page for link to enter.
When submissions open, you'll be asked to supply us with:
- Company Name
- Contact Info
- Product Name
- Product Description (700 characters maximum, which is approximately 100 words)
- One high resolution image (file name must be your company name)
- More info on image submission will be available when submissions open
Nine award winners were chosen for 2018 by a panel of industry judges and were rated according to solution base, innovation, practical application and design.
See the winners in our online gallery here!
- Recognition on our Innovative Product Awards display onsite at PCBC 2019
- Additional exhibit floor exposure including distinct signage
- Publicity prior to the show through on-line and social media platforms
- Recognition as an Innovative Product Awards winner on PCBC.com and in pre-show marketing materials
- Recognition as an Innovative Product Awards winner in Exhibit Floor marketing materials during the show
- Possible inclusion in the pre-show issue of Professional Builder Magazine*
* As a partner publication of PCBC, Professional Builder will feature a showcase of selected Innovative Product Awards winners. PCBC exercises no control over editorial content and coverage of winning products is not guaranteed.
Meet the Judges
A jury comprised of expert engineers, designers, product curators, and architects will select winning products based on innovation, practical application and how well each accomplishes the solution for which it was designed.
2018 Innovative Product Awards Judges:
Robert Broad, VP of Business Optimization, Taylor Morrison
Steve Easley, Owner/Principal, Steve Easley & Associates
Bryce Hall, Principal, KEPHART
Walter Hughes, Vice President, Humphreys & Partners Architects, L.P.
Robin Koenemann, Senior Vice President Operations, The New Home Company
Patrick Polk, Purchasing Manager (National), MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes
Robert Raymer, Senior Engineer/Technical Director, CA Building Industry Association
Donald Ruthroff, Principal - Senior Architect, Dahlin Group