Gold Nugget Awards
The 52nd ANNUAL GOLD NUGGET AWARDS
Thursday, June 25, 2015
5:30pm: Cocktails & Networking
6:30pm-8:30pm: Awards Ceremony
San Diego Convention Center Ballroom
Ticket Required: $110 (Single)/$1,110 (Table for 10)
The Gold Nugget Awards are the oldest and most prestigious design awards in the nation and a centerpiece of PCBC. Recognizing those who improve our communities through exceptional concepts in design, planning and development, Gold Nugget Awards are open to builders, developers, architects, and land planners with communities and projects in the United States and ALL international countries.
Gold Nugget Awards winners share one common denominator: excellence and innovation in addressing complex design/build issues.
The Gold Nugget Awards Call for Entries is NOW OPEN.
HOW TO ENTER:
Eligibility: Any project or development open for sale, lease or rental from January 1, 2014 to April 14, 2015.
Entry Application Deadline: April 15, 2015
Entry Materials Deadline: April 24, 2015
Late Entry Deadline: April 30, 2014 (Additional Fee)
Call for Entries
ELIGIBLE ENTRIES Any project or development that was open for sale, lease or rental at any time after January 1, 2014 are eligible. On the Boards entries have no time restrictions. Entries from the United States and International projects in any and all international countries of the world are eligible. Previous Merit Award winners are eligible for the 2015 program, if they meet eligibility criteria described.
Previous Grand Award winners are not eligible in the same category, unless there have been distinct design changes. Projects for which the architect or builder is a member of the 2015 panel of judges are not eligible for the 2015 Gold Nugget competition. Please review the following information carefully. If you have any questions, contact the Gold Nugget Awards at 1.800.658.2751
HOW TO ENTER
Review the categories and make your selections. Complete online entry application and entry fees for all entries and submit no later than April 15, 2015.
The fee is $295 each entry. You may submit as many entries as you wish in each category, but each requires the appropriate fee. Pay by VISA/MasterCard/ AMEX.
Entry Applications Due by April 15, 2015.
Entry Materials Due no later than April 24, 2015. ALL Materials submitted online. Late Entries may be submitted up to April 30th for additional $50 per entry fee. Announcement of Finalists - May 22, 2015
Steps to Enter & Entry Application
2. Once submitted GNA system will generate your unique entry serial number(s) per entry.
3. Your entry materials are due by April 24, 2015. Late entries may be submitted up to April 30th for additional $50 fee and will include:
- Team/Project Information Form -- download
- Photo Release Form - download
- Digital Files — site plan, floor plan, and photo images required
If you have any questions during the process please feel free to contact our offices.
Lisa Parrish | Administrator
Gold Nugget Awards
10416 Hamilton St. Alta Loma CA 91701
Saved at 300 dpi– sized to approximately 1800 x 1200 pixels. JPEG format ONLY. All plans should be saved as high resolution PDF – 8½” x 11”
Should be named with your Category number, entry serial and sequence number or description. Example: 01-1005_1.jpg; 01-1005_2.jpg; 01-1005_floorplan.pdf
No refunds will be made on entry fees or tickets. For further information, call 1.800.658.2751 or 909.987.2758
1. Special Use Project
2. Commercial Project — under 20,000 sq ft
3. Commercial Project — 20,000 sq. ft. & over
4. Rehab Office Project
5. Rehab Commercial/Industrial Project
6. Interior Renovations
7. Educational Project - excludes housing, may be on the boards
CUSTOM & RENOVATED HOMES
8. Custom Home under 4,000 sq. ft.
9. Custom Home 4,000 to 8,000 sq. ft.
10. Custom Home over 8,000 sq. ft.
11. On the Boards Custom Home
12. Renovated or Restored Single House
13. Renovated, Restored or Adaptive Re-Use Residential Project
TARGETED USE RESIDENTIAL - (For Sale or Rent)
14. Mixed Use Project
15. Best On-the Boards Mixed Use Project
16. Affordable Housing Community – under 30 du/acre
17. Affordable Housing Community – 30 to 60 du/acre
18. Affordable Housing Community - 60 du/acre or more
19. Multi-Family Housing Community — under 18 du/acre
20. Multifamily Housing Community - 18-30 du/acre
21. Multifamily Housing Community - 30-60 du/acre
22. Multifamily Housing Community - over 60 du/acre
23. Campus Housing — Faculty or Student Residential - Institutional use
24. On the Boards Multifamily Community
25. Seniors Housing Community - Active Adult / Independent Living
26. Seniors Housing Community - Assisted Living / Special Needs / CCRC
27. Senior Housing Community — On the Boards
28. Community Site Plan
29. Infill or Rehab Site Plan
30. On the Boards Site Plan
SINGLE FAMILY PRODUCTION HOUSING
31. Single Family Detached Home — under 2,000 sq. ft.
32. Single Family Detached Home — 2,000 to 2499 sq. ft.
33. Single Family Detached Home — 2,500 to 2,999 sq. ft.
34. Single Family Detached Home — 3,000 to 3,499 sq. ft.
35. Single Family Detached Home — 3,500 to 3,999 sq. ft.
36. Single Family Detached Home — Over 4,000 sq. ft.
37. Sustainable Residential Community
38. Sustainable Commercial Project - New construction or rehabilitation
39. Zero Net Energy Design
40. Building Industry Community Spirit Award
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ~ Defined as any community/project located outside North America
41. International Residential Project — Detached
42. International Residential Project — Attached
43. International Site Plan
44. International Commercial & Special Use Project
45. International On the Boards Project– Commercial and Residential Awards
PROJECT/COMMUNITIES OF THE YEAR
46. Commercial Project of the Year
47. Residential Housing Community of the Year - Detached Neighborhood
48. Residential Housing Community of the Year - Masterplan
49. Residential Housing Community of the Year - Attached in an Urban setting
50. Residential Housing Community of the Year - Attached within a Suburban setting
Home of the Year
Judges Special Awards
The fee is $295 for each entry